eHealth4Ageing: Electronic Health Record for the Elderly
The main objectives of the eHealth4Ageing project are to develop and promote an integrated EHR, specifically designed for the elderly population. The eHealth4Ageing system will include:
- State-of-the-art technologies in cloud-based service provision for anywhere, anytime, and any-device secure and role-based access to EHR.
- IHE interoperability profiles adhering to EU directives for cross-system and cross-border communication.
- Statistical analysis for informed decision making
- Real-time notifications and alerts regarding medication and adherence plan.
- Provisions for communicating epSOS patient summary between National Contact Points as required by the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) initiatives for healthcare.
The eHealth4Ageing realizes a novel design for an elderly Electronic Health Record system, that is driven both by a social and a market gap in healthcare provision.
The Project START-UPS/1216/0031 is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Cyprus through the Research and Innovation Foundation.